It isn’t rocket science when it comes to two people being attracted to one another. If you are feeling like you just don’t know if your crush is interested in you… check out some of the signs that may help you decide.
1. He’s Not Around Much and Makes Very Little Effort To Be Around You – If he’s interested he’ll make an effort to be around you. If he’s not thinking of excuses to be around you, he’s probably not thinking about it.
2. He Doesn’t Initiate Anything – Do you feel like you make all the effort and he doesn’t initiate anything? Are you the one who always texts or calls first? Not a good sign. If he is into you, you better believe he will be the one texting and pursuing you.
3. He Is Just As Flirty With You As He Is With Everyone – If he’s a flirt in general and doesn’t necessarily do anything different with you than he does with any other girl, then it’s a sign that he may see you the same way as he does the average girl.
4. He Talks About Other Girls – If he’s talking about other girls that he’s seriously interested in, he may be sending a clear signal to you that he doesn’t see you that way.
5. He Doesn’t Remember Details About You – Someone who is interested in you will be very curious about you and everything you say. They will remember details like your favorite flower, or candy. Maybe your birthday or favorite Starbucks drink. If it feels like when you talk he’s not listening and definitely not remembering details. Then he’s probably not interested.
6. He Doesn’t Get Jealous – If he has virtually no reaction when you talk about other guys then he’s probably not interested. When you talk about a potential love interested is he barely interested, let alone jealous?